Thursday, September 17, 2009

What to do when you don't know what to do?????

That's not really a title. It's an actual question. What do I do when I don't know what to do? I mean I'm done. My checklist of activities is complete. Good, right? Not really since it's 10:29 am on Thursday. That means I have another 1.75 days worth of activity to razzel up. That's only if I abide by traditional M-F 9-5 rules.

Normally I get energized by crossing items of my daily lists. Now I actually dread project completion because then I have to think up another project. This is quite disheartening! It's as if the entire structure of my task/completion/self fulfillment system is failing. This anxiety has now plagued me with the fear that my entire life's basis of productivity is flawed.

OK maybe that's a bit dramatic BUT I've already racked my brain of ways to gain exposure, groups to join, potential clients to call, possible blogs to post...I can only read so many articles on social media, books about going from Good To Great or Making It Stick... So now I'm back to blank. That's right blank. My mind is blank. I can't even come up with another way to say blank.

When will my next flash of genius come? So far my 3rd cup morning of coffee is not jump starting any brain activity. How do I constantly keep active? I know that busy work is bad but profitable work is good.

WB: How did you know what to do to keep yourself busy? How did you know what activities would be beneficial? Were you ever blank?

No comments:

Post a Comment